Webinar – Teaching English Online: the New Reality
In this 1-hour webinar from ELL Technologies, you will learn strategies for teaching English online. We will investigate specific digital tools and teaching techniques for enhancing the online experience.
In this webinar we will review the following:
- Increase student engagement and interaction in your online courses
- Use digital tools to communicate with students and provide feedback
- Help students adapt to online learning using differentiated instruction and formative assessment
- Use data to track student progress and improve student learning and teaching practices
- Adapt your current lessons and material to teach English online
- Develop teaching strategies for virtual classes
Youtube not loading? Watch it from Youku.
Interested in learning more? Download the presentation takeaway here.
Presenter: M. Ed. David Boughton, Pedagogical Director, ELL Technologies
David Boughton has been helping students for the last 17 years as a teacher and educational administrator.
He holds a Master of Education in second language education at the University of Toronto, with a focus on online education. He also has a TEFL certification.