Master is an online academic English language course that guides learners to Level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). The course focuses on academic reading, listening, writing, and speaking, and prepares learners to deal with English at an academic level.
Master was developed specifically for university and advanced English students. ELL learners who have completed ELL Scholar are ready to move on to this next level.
ELL Master prepares learners to deal with academic English and can be used as a tool to prepare for the TOEFL exam.
What Users Learn
Master students will learn how to use academic English language for advanced reading, writing, speaking and listening.
This English language learning solution is based on real-life topics undergraduates and graduates might encounter on a daily basis, from information technology to psychology to nanotechnology and more.
- Provides 90 learning hours of online lessons
- Covers reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Reflects a theme-based approach to learning English
- Assessment: The program includes real-time feedback for learners
- Corresponds to the C2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Full Featured Learning Management System
We offer a proprietary Learning Management System with an easy-to-use interface full of useful features.
USER FRIENDLY AND INTUITIVE