ELL Campus, is an interactive, online English language learning course with an engaging storyline. Through a series of enjoyable lessons and activities, students develop the skills and confidence to become effective English language communicators.
ELL Campus is suitable for learners ages 12 and up. Levels range from beginner to low-advanced. A vital tool for both English teachers and students of all ages and abilities, this innovative English course provides teachers with a rich range of educational resources to choose from.
What Users Learn
ELL Campus, with it’s 11 levels, 46 units and 215 hours, integrates traditional learning components, such as online computer activities, with communication and enrichment activities. A full dictionary and grammar explanations are at students’ fingertips in the sidebar.
- Full support for English teachers
- Real-time assessment & feedback for learners
- An online Placement Test to determine where each student should begin learning
- Learning Management System (LMS) that allows school administrators to customize the program
- Options for learners to meet objectives at their own pace and to study individually or in a teacher-led environment
Full Featured Learning Management System
We offer a proprietary Learning Management System with an easy-to-use interface full of useful features.
USER FRIENDLY AND INTUITIVE