ELL Business allows learners to develop the speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills needed for international business. It can be used in a blended learning environment (face-to-face lessons in a classroom, accompanied by individual, online study) or individually.
ELL Business is ideal for students preparing for the Cambridge BEC (Business English Certificate) Vantage-level examination, or for corporate professionals who wish to get ahead in the world of global business.
What Users Learn
Upon completing ELL Business, students will be able to handle various business situations using their English language skills, such as speaking with clients and partners, working in teams, solving business problems and more.
- Approximately 90 hours of online lessons
- Native language support for help and tool tips
- User-friendly online tools – including help files, tool tips, and a Lexicon
- Videos, case studies, lessons, and activities relevant to the business environment
- Online assessments simulating the Cambridge BEC Vantage level examination
Full Featured Learning Management System
We offer a proprietary Learning Management System with an easy-to-use interface full of useful features.
USER FRIENDLY AND INTUITIVE